Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Journal

So today I went to the curiosity museum with my mom, sister, and two cousins. We had to drive down to Thanksgiving point at 9:00 to get there when it opened at 10:00. I went there to help with the kids cause I knew that my mom would need help with the three kids, well when I went there I think timed turned back because I felt like a ten year old again! I had a blast doing different things with my family. It was so much fun for all ages that my mom decided to join in to! We were there for a good four hours and than we went to Panda Express for lunch. On the way home my moms car completely died and my mom pushed it off the nearest ramp into a parking lot and we called my aunt to pick up us up while my mom called my dad to come with her to take her car down to Murray for the car. So besides the car accident It was a great day that my family needed and I got to act like a little kid again.

No comments:

Post a Comment