Saturday, July 26, 2014

Journal

Ok so somthing i just want to write about because i dont have anything else really to type for this journal, anyway, So im sitting at my laptop just going through facebook and see a friend lets call him sheldon, well sheldon was reaching out to help from his friends and followers and said he likes a certain group and most of his friends started to bully him which made him to start posting that he wants to take his life. I dont care what kind of bullying it is you shouldnt bring that much sadness on to another person. This happens so much today because some people like certain tv shows or believe in same sex marrige or even releigon either way people are getting bullied over the stupidest things and theres not enought people to stand up and speak out that this keeps going and its getting a lot worse to where people start to take their own lives because they think thats the only way out. I try my hardest to reach out to the people that truly need help or just someone to care but im only one person and I wish there was more of me out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment