Monday, August 11, 2014

Journal
So this weekend has been chaotic. I had to watch my aunts dog down in farmington while I finished the last of my classes and homework. And on top of that my two dogs are sick that I had to go back and forth to my house and my aunts. Than its also my cousins last week out here from new york. So my mom wanted to fit in so many fun activities. My little sister had a follow up at the doctors about the shots in her head. The doctor said that she was getting some hair growth but since all of the steroids in the medicine it created a crater in her skull and it needs to completely heal before putting more shots in. So we have another follow up in two months. As for me my aunts house is always fun to watch because I use their hot tub and pool and I have it to myself. And she pays me so much money to watch a dog for two days. Well with that money I am going to take my bf to a picnic and a movie tomorrow for his birthday and give him his present. I watched the Lego movie with my family and it is probably the best movie I ever seen. I would HIGHLY suggest it to anyone! Well right now I am sitting in my bed playing catch up like no other cause I've had a lot to do this week with family and other classes and trying to register for classes that wont overwhelm me this time around. So I'm hoping I have enough to pass this english and if not I will have to re take this. Well now I have to get back into writing the third and final essay for class.

No comments:

Post a Comment