Monday, August 11, 2014

journal
Ok so in my other english class..... (more of a learn to read better class) we are writing poetry. So for this journal i am posting another poem.

Autumn
I glanced at the tall bare tree shedding its lasts leaves.
Dancing through the wind,
The leaves fell,
Together in pairs, in sync.
I walked over the dancing pair,
The crunch beneath my feet,
And the crisp cold wind in my hair.

I Am
I am perseverance and fearless,
I wonder what other people think of me,
I hear tears dropping,
I see the light in dark places,
I want the best for my future,
I am loving and caring.
I pretend to save the world
I feel the soft spirits touch
I touch the hearts of many
I worry for the ones I love
I cry for the heartbreaks of others
I am perseverance and fearless
I say find happiness in misery
I dream for world peace
I try to be a better person
I hope for the success in everyone
I am loving and caring.

No comments:

Post a Comment