Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Journal

So this is my first semester of college, I graduated high school early so I thought that I should start college early, which was a good idea but I had no help what so ever and on top of that I didn't have any friends or anyone older than me that could help so I thought taking my general classes first was the best thing to do..... I was so wrong! The amount of homework and extra time I have to go in is killing me. I've been drowning in the amount of homework that I have than on top of that all these stupid family issues that I have to worry about. So all this homework and stress I had to quit my favorite job because I cant continue another semester this way. I might fail all of my classes, This is even harder for me because I've been in resource since I've started school and this is all new to me and I dont have help from anyone and I dont know what to do at all! Ughhh now back to homework....Yay... not.

No comments:

Post a Comment