Saturday, July 26, 2014

Journal

So im almost done with this semester of classes and im way excited to be done and start new classes. On the other hand ive been going to a lot of different churches and learning different religions and it has peaked my interest i love learning about what other people believe in. Right now ive been meeting up with a group of "travelers" or most people call them gypsy's its very remarkable the things they do and believe in its more spiritual and natural healing its very fascinating to listen to ive been meeting them and talking to this group for awhile now and the natural way of doing things tends to help me more than a lot of other things ive found. If any one has something for me to look into id love to know! Different traditions religions etc gives me research to sink my teeth into and to keep me occupied and learning more and more about others.

No comments:

Post a Comment