Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Alaina's my name and college English is my game! :)

6/25/2014

~ Ten words that define me: Funny, caring, friendship,loyal, talker, active, respectful, understanding,trustworthy, loving.
When you get to know me I keep to myself but when i open up I love to make friends and make them smile and i love in return there trust. Respecting others is one of the main things I stand for and most important bullying! I'm a very active kind caring person who wants everyone to be happy!

~Ten words that describe my (E)dentity: Sarcastic, funny, truthful, anti-bullying, gaming, netflix, opinions,recommendations, fast, me.
My online persona is very much like my identity, online tho i do like to share my opinions and feelings more about recent and popular topics. I also love to post funny sarcastic pictures, motto s, etc. I also love to spend time watching movies and playing online games. If someone messages me or tags me in anything I'm usually fast to respond. Last but not least I'm just me! 

My (E)dentity is a very close reflection of me. 
With these two different identities there's not a significant overlap I like to reflect me into my (E)dentity in both I like to be funny,truthful, and stand up to what I think is right. But online I do like to speak my mind a little more with my own opinions.    

2 comments:

  1. I like the way you create your blog,very nice! Also is nice to have you in our class

    ReplyDelete