Monday, June 30, 2014

6/30/2014
It's all about the grammar.

pages in book to read: 319, 328, 341, 421, 431
link words to create a word phrase are: is, am, are, was, were, be, being, been, have, has, had. + ing.
prepositional phrase: where or when something is.
helping to improve your writing.
I went to school today we learned about commas. (wrong)
I went to school today, and we learned about commas.
If you have a comma you have to have an and.
coordinating conjunctions are:
For
And
Nor
But
Or
Yet
So
Pronouns:
subject: he, she, I ,we they.
Object: him, her, me, us, them.
My sister went to the store with my mom and ME.
This info stays between you and me.
My mom and I went to the store.
Joe and I like candy.
The team need to win its game.




2 comments:

  1. Don't forget to post your journals 1 & 2, so I can give your credit for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok i got the first one ill publish another one

    ReplyDelete